New to Groups
Want to work on your marriage with others? Not currently in a community group?
We’ve created Marriage Group Night that will take place each week of the series. Anyone not currently in a group can attend. We’ll kick it off on Tuesday, January 30th at the Granbury Campus with a fun evening of snacks, refreshments, FREE childcare and a trained leader ready to walk with you and others through the study. We’ll allow you to visit with and select the leader that fits you best, identify what days and times are available, and then begin meeting in a group that evening. We’ll have groups meeting at the church on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays, as well as many new groups meeting in homes throughout the week.
If you want to work on your marriage, and you don’t want to do it alone, Marriage Group Night on January 30th at the Granbury Campus is the place to be. All you have to do is:
- Show up to the Granbury Campus on January 30th from 6-7:30pm
- Drop your kids off in FREE childcare for ages Birth-5th Grade
- Eat popcorn, snacks and drinks
- Hear what to expect during this 5-week study
- Get to know and decide which trained group leader you’d like to meet with
- Meet at the church with your new leader and group for a few minutes to discuss week 1 of the study and make plans for the coming week
- Pick up your kids and go home. It’s that easy.
We know not everyone will be able to meet every Tuesday night. On January 30th, we’ll have leaders that you can meet that will be meeting at the church on Sundays and Mondays the following four weeks of the study, as well as other leaders that will be meeting in homes on many different days of the week.
Also, be sure and check with your Campus Pastor for additional dates or times that groups may be meeting at your specific campus.