New to Groups
Want to work on your marriage with others? Not currently in a community group?
We’ve created a Marriage Group Night at all of our campuses that will take place each week of the series. Anyone not currently in a group can attend. Marriage Group Nights begin on January 28th. At every campus, trained leaders will be ready to walk with you through the Marriage Manual. Make new friends while you grow your marriage. Childcare is free.
Cleburne Campus: Wednesday, January 31st, 6:30-8:00pm at the Cleburne Campus
Glen Rose Campus: Sunday, January 28th, 6:30-7:30pm at the Glen Rose Campus
Tolar Campus: Sunday, January 28th, 6:00-7:00pm at the Tolar Campus
Weatherford Campus: Groups will be meeting at multiple times and locations throughout the week. Email Russ.Irwin@StoneWaterChurch.com for details on groups available.
If you want to work on your marriage, and you don’t want to do it alone, Marriage Group Night on January 30th at the Granbury Campus is the place to be. All you have to do is:
- Show up to the Granbury Campus on January 30th from 6-7:30pm
- Drop your kids off in FREE childcare for ages Birth-5th Grade
- Eat popcorn, snacks and drinks
- Hear what to expect during this 5-week study
- Get to know and decide which trained group leader you’d like to meet with
- Meet at the church with your new leader and group for a few minutes to discuss week 1 of the study and make plans for the coming week
- Pick up your kids and go home. It’s that easy.