Our seven family values direct how we walk out encouragement and discipline within our church. The first four family values describe how we interact with each other, while the last three outline how we interact with the larger church body.
As a member of StoneWater, you are committing to do the following:
- Put the goals & interests of others above your own.
- Live an honest & open life before others.
- Give and receive scriptural correction.
- Clear up relationships.
- Participate in the ministry.
- Support the work financially.
- Follow spiritual leadership within scriptural limits.