God gives us what we need not what we deserve.
Sunday, June 14
- When is a time that I was far from God? Do I recognizes that the farther I am from God, the more exposed I am to hardship?
- When have I been proud and self righteous? In these times do I recognize the feeling of not getting what I “deserve”?
- How do I celebrate when the lost are found?
- How do I choose to draw near to God in times of trouble?
- As I look at the parable of the prodigal, do I identify with the lost son or the son who stayed at home? Do I need grace or correction?