Sunday, May 3
- Thinking about my friends and family, what are the unspoken fears they might be dealing with right now?
- What do I do with my fear?
- Starting today, if I were to “seek first His kingdom and His righteousness” instead of worrying or being anxious, what would I do?
- How does fear spur us on to be vigilant and wise in a world that is dangerous and unpredictable?
- How is the fear of the Lord the beginning of knowledge?
- What are the ideas or idols that try to take God’s place in my life? What could I do to put God back in His rightful place?