We target 3 primary areas of concern:
Our office hours:
- Our office is located at our Granbury Location at 911 East Hwy 377
- Our hours are Monday and Tuesday from 10am to 2pm
What we do:
- Our Help Ministry is designed to walk alongside you and gain understanding about your specific needs. This will allow us to see what resources can best meet your needs along with resources in our community that can help.
- It is not a quick fix; this process takes 10-14 days to complete.
- Please know that we do not provide emergency assistance but we may connect you with resources in our community that might help. If you have a true emergency, please call 911.
- Help ministry is here to service our StoneWater Church members, guests of StoneWater, and people living in our campus community which includes Granbury, Glen Rose, Godley, Tolar, and Cleburne.
What to do next if you need assistance:
- Fill out the Help Ministry Application on this page.
- You will at some point need to pick up a Help Ministry packet from the StoneWater Church office.
- You can pick up this packet during our office hours Monday-Thursday.
- You can also pick up a Help Ministry packet on Sunday mornings from our connection center at any of our StoneWater locations.
- You can view locations and service times HERE. Reminder: No aid is provided on Sundays.
- When turning in the Help Ministry packet, the following items must be enclosed:
- Your last two pay stubs, a copy of your driver’s license or ID, your last two bank statements and a copy of the bill you need assistance with. If it is rent or mortgage, the following item must be provided: a W9, mortgage statement or a copy of your lease.
- Please contact us at 682-205-3303 if you have any questions.
Fill Out the Help Ministry Application
If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
If you cannot see the form, please use this button to access it online.